80% of Marketers say Account-based marketing improved the customer lifetime value, while 86% converted into wins.
Now that 2020 has changed the rules in many business processes, ABM is one of the marketing activities that Marketers prefer to do differently. Here are 8 steps you should consider while implementing ABM program for your business.
- Start Small and Design for Scale
- Co-ordinate with Sales and Other Key Players from the Beginning
- Evaluate Marketing Technology You’ll Need
- Clean Up Your Data
- Get Your Content Ready for ABM
- Embrace Personalization
- Embrace Intent
- Get Your ABM Measurement Right
Read more about ABM on Komarketing