Check out these 6 travel apps for budget travellers that can help you plan your next trip and also save some money.
1. Tripcoin – An expense-tracking app that also works offline, is best for international travellers who aren’t buying a local SIM card. It comes with geo-location feature to breakdown expenses by country
2. Skiplagged – It capitalizes on a loophole airlines hate: hidden-city ticketing
3. Splitwise – It helps to keep track of who owes what to whom
4. Hopper – It monitors daily flight and hotel prices and predicts how prices will change
5. HotelTonight – It allows travellers to arrange last-minute accommodations, often at lower prices
6. AirHelp – It determines if the airline owes you money caused due to lost luggage, delayed or cancelled flights, and then sends you the money.
Read more: www.lonelyplanet.in