There are new standard operating protocols in place as India prepares to begin domestic flight operations. Here are some of the new standard operating protocols for domestic flights:
1. Passengers will be required to download and activate the Arogya Setu App. Children below the age of 14 years are exempted from this rule.
2. Face masks are mandatory.
3. No newspapers and magazines at the Airport lounges.
4. Use of trolleys in arrivals and departures will be discouraged.
5. Baggage will be sanitized before entering the airport.
6. The boarding and deplaning will happen in batches.
7. The entire process will be contact-less and passengers will have to go through thermal screenings.
8. The baggage area will now have markings to ensure social distancing.
9. Safety kits will be provided to passengers.
10. Inside the aircraft, meals will not be served. Water will be provided.
Read more: timesofindia.indiatimes.com