We are currently in the fourth phase of lockdown, with most of us still confined to the safety of our home, working longer hours and meeting deadlines on a daily basis. While some are calling it a “new normal”, others are looking for ways to accept the situation and manage with the available resources in this crisis.
You are not alone in these stressful and uncertain times. The entire world is fighting and you should too, by taking take of your physical and mental health. Here’s what we suggest you do during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Take a deep breath and re-evaluate the situation
- Pause for a moment & think of positive ways
- Accept the reality of the loss
- Share your thoughts & stay connected
- Stay active & follow a schedule
Read more: indianexpress.com